Monday, January 31, 2011

Lost N Found Monday 2

Like we always do it this time!!! Got a oldie but goodie for that ass and if u roll up goodies light up pass.... That aint go shit to do with the song..prolly be even hotter if ur high tho!!! Youll be like hey man u ever heard E-Nyce "Touch My Body Freestyle"......and then u be like u ever heard E-Nyce "Touch My Body Freestyle" on WEED?? I swear that shit is fukn awwsum...he be spittin some shit...he flipped Little Waynes taste the wrapper line and it was just fukn DOPE DUDE!!!..haha.......Not into all the abbreviations #nshit but u can say Im jtfo!..But fa real tho, of course todays Lost N Found Monday will be "Touch My Body Freestyle" ....first let me say this is an off the dome freestyle..no pre meditation...just str8 MURDER!..this track was intended for the original Prologue but thats another lost 20 sumthin songs..*shrug*..O well thats y theres Lost N Found Mondays....I hope u enjoy...Play Nyce!!!!

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_7046797

No comments:

Post a Comment