Monday, January 24, 2011

Welcome/Lost N Found Monday

First off, Welcome!!!! I would like to welcome you, you, you, and even YOU to the new & improved blogspot for yours truly. Lets not get into why the first one was deleted, lets just keep this show on the road. Now if this is your first tyme eva checkn in. Then let me give you a rundown of what to expect here. NUTHIN BUT HOT MUSIC!!!! #thatisall *twitter style* I really have more to offer than that but at the end of the day...Music is what its all about huh??? Im not much of an editorial guy but I will keep you updated on all E-Nyce news and take you threw an adventure like no other. Every Monday I do this thing called Lost N Found Monday. #LNFM is where I post a old song I recorded that wasnt released. Now the original plan was to let #LNFM lead up to an upcoming mixtape Lost N Tha Stash. But, I think imma do it a little different. Dont panic E-Nyce fans!!! Lost N Tha Stash is still comn. But notice I did say fans...What Im goin to do is once I have all my fans gathered in the fan mailing list to the bottom right, those fans will receive the XCLUSIVE FAN APPRECIATION mixtape...Thats right..those whom are only fans will get a copy of Lost N Tha Stash! Sounds fun dont it??? Now right now im working on more fan appreciation gifts and games so bare with me but in the meantime just know you are not forgotten.......................
.And now!!!!!......The moment we've all been waiting on.....todays Lost N Found Monday featured presentation..."Numbers Dont Lie Freestyle". This track isnt really as old as the rest but it is one that got Lost N Tha Stash *plug* I also feel this song is appropriate for this time at hand(insider)....so enjoy!!
Play Nyce!!!

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_6936371

No comments:

Post a Comment